Monday, November 4, 2013

Gone trick or treating, be back when my bag is full

I meant to get this posted before Halloween, but we got a little busy creating :)

I have always loved to create things. I loved making paper bag puppets to tell stories when I was young and I remember learning to draw bubble letters at a summer day camp and spending the next months of summer putting bubble letters on anything I could write on. I have what my husband calls a 'crap' room in our  basement, Pinterest is one of my biggest time suckers, and I think I have passed the crafting on to my daughters.

The girls wanted to make something to take to school for Halloween to share with their class so we created pencil witches to share. Below is a Smilebox slideshow with materials and steps to make them.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design customized with Smilebox


We may have bit off a little much in making 46- my kitchen counter turned into a crafting bonanza for about a week, I burnt a few fingers with hot glue, but the girls had fun helping (most of the time) and they got some nice thank yous when they handed them out on Halloween.

The tail end - Share some things you make for Halloween tricks or treats


No comments:

Post a Comment